Pages Menu
TwitterFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted on Nov 18, 2015 in News |

Welcome to the Future – Accelerin

Welcome to the Future – Accelerin

Source: http://brainsciencetoday.co

Welcome To The Future  – Is this Smart Drug the most powerful brain enhancer in the world?

Experts say most people only use 10% of their brain’s potential. What if there was a pill that could unlock the other 90%? Clinical Trials have shown that this ground-breaking pill boosts your brain power, sharpens your mind, and sky-rockets your energy levels.

The use of a Legal Study Drug known as Accelerin has skyrocketed on college campuses across the US since coming back on the market in September.

1-J3JUaJKC7HfFZnhVrYUd2QIt’s being touted as an Adderall replacement, and many students are taking full advantage of its availability to buy online without a prescription.”. There has been much controversy around this memory-enhancing pill, not only on college campuses, but also in the media. It first came into the spotlight when the movie Limitless became a box office hit and several blogs started comparing it to Accelerin.

Sales of Accelerin tripled overnight as students, athletes, entrepreneurs, and business executives all wanted to get their hands on this powerful brain enhancer. Accelerin, which has no recorded side effects in any clinical trials, was soon the target of critics who claimed it was too powerful to be sold without a prescription. Other people in academic circles insisted that Accelerin provided an artificial edge for its users and was unfair to those who weren’t taking it. This led to it being banned from quiz shows and at many top universities as well. Facing outside pressure, the creators of Accelerin were eventually forced to halt production of the Limitless Pills.

Fortunately, after 3 years of litigation and clinical studies showing its safety, the online ban was finally lifted and the creators of Accelerin were allowed to resume selling from their website. Its reappearance has thrilled users around the world — people who genuinely suffered during its absence. “My ability to think and focus more than doubled when I was able to buy Accelerin again. The pill’s return prevented me from dropping out of college,” a premed student told us.

Read more…..